Monday, January 20, 2020

Annelisa’s Prattelog – My Pledge

 

I started a YouTube channel – Annelisa’s Prattelog – to keep me focused on my goal of doing a good thing/deed/action every day of the coming year, with the hope of…

being accountable for my actions in making the world a better place

creating not only a good habit for the rest of my life

encouraging others to join me (or at least support me)

I’ve been thinking about it for a couple of years now. Last summer, I actually made a video or two to start it off, but didn’t post them. This time, I decided I’m not going to create any difficulties or walls in the way of my intention. With this in mind, I won’t…

  • create beautiful videos.
  • dress up or put on make up just for the video
  • edit
  • do the video in a particular place.
  • make long, complicated videos.

If I have something to say, I  will say it, but mostly I simply want to push myself into action, to motivate myself to do more than I’m currently doing… to be better than just a ‘good person’.

The reason I chose  to carry out only one good action every day is because I really want to be better, but I still want to keep it easy enough that I will never shy away/avoid it. I figure, that’s still 365 good actions in a year. And if I do it for more than a year, that will be a bonus. So, my video record is purely to keep myself accountable. And if anyone is inspired to join the journey with me, which I hope they are, that will be the best bonus ever!

Please feel free to join in with the positive actions, and let me know what you’ve done in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment